Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
cast,mend,stumble,swear..
194 Posts
Thanks man!!! I missed it this year to spend time with family... Really bummed not getting to meet so many that i've "met" through these pages! Looks like it was a blast!!!
feiger

·
Registered
2 Posts
No luck with photos

Brian -

I'm having no luck accessing your photos - I get this instead:

"We're sorry!
The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists."

when I click on the link in your post. Do I need some access permission, or membership, to see these photos?

I attended the Clave and thought it was terrific. Steve Rajeff's 250' cast alone was worth the trip to Oxbox.

Mark

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Me too

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Yup I got it now - thanks!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
No sweat.

If 'family' doesn't take care of 'familia' ... who will?

Hugs.
fae

Darn! Forgot to note: you'd better send 'Sparkie' the picture numbers of 'you know who.' Can't blame him a bit: bright charming young woman. Only part that will crisp his grill is when I (re) met her last weekend she recognized me from the Kaufman Spey Days and gave me a HUGE hug.

There really are times I wish I might be 40 years younger ... :devil: humm .. or does that mean young ladies know "I'm safe?" Pooie. Naa, she makes me crack a H-U-mungus smile. Whomever gets this young ladies 'long term attention' has a true gem on his hands. (And, no .. you may NOT forward this post on to the Sage web site.)
:hehe:

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I look at webshot web site today and there where over 7900 views of the Sandy Spey Clave Pictures

:hehe: :chuckle: :eyecrazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts