Spey Pages banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
It is my first clave...All the way from Denver

Hey I guess that makes me a virgin, :whoa:
Bring me some Green chili from Chubby's please!
I'll trade it for a casting lesson!
Not kidding!

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
Wow Fred, looks like it's at a 100-yr low. Will the summers come in with it so low, or maybe they'll swim in early because they think it's mid-summer already?

Excellent Tim you're returning, class-act last year. Does this mean there might be a Speyco in the raffle again?

I hope there isn't a full moon, or moons...

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Won't be good

Living"fishing" in a mini van for a week before

You still want it LMAO

I will take the lesson though :)

Bring me some Green chili from Chubby's please!
I'll trade it for a casting lesson!
Not kidding!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Count me in!!!!

I will be coming all the way from Montana for the clave. Looking forward to seeing my dad and friends. Safe travels to all!

·
Internet Scientist
1,302 Posts
I keep looking at the streamflow data, wondering if they're going to have to have the "on water" demonstrations on the grass this year! For some (most) of us, we won't ever have seen the water this low before.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
It would be great if you would come Fred... I am heading over to this again it will be a great time , BUT this time I am thinking ahead and camping so no more green suited fog horn leg horn people blasting " THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED" :confused: My first thought was ,,,what the heck was that?.. I have no idea I must have been hearing things again,,, just keep swinging... A few minutes later and just as the shade started setting on the river and the fish starting to move and roll around all happy..... and BOOOM "THE PARK IS NOW CLOSED"" " :mad: Closed!? :razz: I considered just letting the tow the P.O.J. Ford fiesta away, but it was long walk back to town.

I can not wait to get out of the old dust factory . It is a beautiful park containing a nice little river , some great people all into spey fishing, and free food. Really what more could a man ask for?
Please stop by the booth and say hello. I will be sporting my pages handle so you know who I am. :D

O Ya one thing is for sure as I am camping next to the Meiser boy's this year. I will 100% for sure... NOT leave Mrs. SpeyCo's Tablet in his camp and unlocked..

...Morning sunshine.... or should I say a Full moon?
Hey Tim ... Very good that the Mrs. was kind enough to save these posteriors for posterity !!!

... See you in a few my friend

Meiz

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yikes! I just checked and see that the campground is all filled up. So here I am checking to see if a Claver with a reserved campsite is willing to share with a minimalist Spey Clave camper. I require only enough space for my small mountain tent and to park my car. I can contribute to the camping fee and bring firewood, some single malt, snacks, fishing stories, and my sterling personality.

Sg

21 - 34 of 34 Posts