Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Just got home from 4 days swinging the Sandy and Clackamas. 3 of the days were float/guide with Riverwise Anglers (Bryan Stinson-who was excellent and I would absolutely recommend!) Both rivers were low and clear with LOCKJAW! My buddy and I didnt have a bump in 4 days of swinging great water, well. Definitely could use some rain to hopefully liven things up a bit. Nonetheless so grateful for the opportunity to swing great water and to pull the handle on the slot machine. Cant wait to get back out.

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
680 Posts
I swung the Clack yesterday for my first time, no love. Very nice water. I fished one spot on the Sandy on Saturday afternoon for about an hour. I thought the fish would be in the deeper slot since it was clear and low and I almost stepped on a fish in knee deep water as I was stepping down!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
They're hard to find this year, but the search is no less enjoyable, and the rivers still beautiful. Glad you had a great time.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Sandy yesterday. Casting practice. The Sandy is a really beautiful wild looking river, I thought. Lots of nice rapids and drop offs and some nice little slots and pocket water to pick apart.

·
A BIG fish is a GOOD fish
303 Posts
Look into the 7117 if your looking at the 7127. New phone works well! Great time following you down. Next time we will hit it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cbtrtbum
1 - 5 of 5 Posts