Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in SF in May with Work. I am hoping to bring a rod or maybe other bits and bobs back to Wales. We pay in £ what U.S. pay in $ for U.S. kit:Eyecrazy: Do any of you know of some good fly shops that deal in DHers. I want have much time so the closer to Union Sq (central SF)the better.

Thanks for the help.

Lee.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Probably the best shop in N. California is in Sacramento. It's called Kiene's fly shop. It's 2 hours from SF and well worth the drive. Great shop you would really enjoy it. ww.kiene.com/index.htm

·
Registered
91 Posts
Kiene's, while a great shop, is a bit far to walk from Union Square.:) Fly Fishing Outfitters on Bush St. is an easy walk and should have what you are looking for (flyfishingoutfitters.com). If you have something in mind, you might want to let them know in advance on what you want since most shops won't have in stock the full line of what they can sell.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both. It will probably be the FLy outfitters, looks good. I am not sure i will have the time to get to Sacramento.

Ta, Lee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.