Bright silver bars fill
These waters as a mornings
Dew lay on my feather wings
The chill, The silence
Salmon Country.

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Very nice Mitch,, you write that? Either way,, it makes me wish the season was starting rather than freeze up acomin:eek:
I got a kick out of your "occupation":hihi: High school/river hobo:chuckle:
Salmon Chaser.
P.S. I'll get back to you in the morning regarding your PM

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Morning Mike.
I used to live in Barrie and fished alot around Ivy. Never hooked a steelhead there but did land one ugly ol king once. Some big fish in your neck of the woods.
Dwayne

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mike, Dwayne. yes, just a little something I did for a class, Along with filling another fly box, building a VT2 7130. Anything that makes the off season past a little faster and easier:Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:

·
Administrator
19,711 Posts
Salmon Chaser said:
Morning Mike.
I used to live in Barrie and fished alot around Ivy. Never hooked a steelhead there but did land one ugly ol king once. Some big fish in your neck of the woods.
Dwayne
Good Morning Dwayne,

I currently live in Barrie . And the stretch of the Notty between Alliston and Angus , is my all time favourite section of river . Yes , there is some very large fish that run that river .Not only just King's ,but the Ontario record steelhead (29lbs 7oz) came from the Notty as well !!
Right now I'm missing my home waters , I'm away on business in KY ,missing my family and the runs of steelhead . Mitch's poem really hit home !!!!! :D

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts