Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell or trade for the right gear my Sage 5wt Z-Axis. I got it new, only lawn cast. It has seen action about 5 times and that is being generous so I don't miss lead anyone. I live in North Colorado and I love the rod but I just don't use it. It has seen action on the Grey Reef and Miracle mile but #1 I feel even that rod is a little big for those rivers and #2 I have a couple other rods that fit the water better so the Axis has been spending most time in the rod tube.

If I lived in Wyoming or Montana I would not even hesitate to fish the rod often. I also think it would be a great rod for light steelhead like on the upper lower Deschutes or It would be a perfect Grand Ronde river rod. It is a great trout stick for larger trout, 18" trout are a blast but it can handle a solid 22+ inch trout no problem.

I cast a Skagit Switch 390 and I like it but other might like lighter/heavier.

I would like to get 400 for it but I am willing to negotiate with an interested buyer for the right deal. Warranty card still in the tube.

If interested I can send pics. Please pm me.

Thanks.

·
In over my head
14 Posts
My PM not gettung through

My PM apparently not sending - not to the administrator (sinktip) either. But im interested in buying your rod. Call/text please? Three-6-oh,37-eight,zero-nine-4-9...
Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had the same problem about ten days ago and lost out on a rod that I badly wanted because of it. Hope it gets sorted out soon. :Eyecrazy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts