Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR SALE ALL ITEMS ARE NEW IN TUBES,BOXES,CASES ETC.
ALL RODS HAVE WARRANTY CARDS AND ARE FACTORY BUILT.

SAGE XI2
6WT RETAIL $690 SALE $410
8WT RETAIL $695 SALE $415
9WT RETAIL $700 SALE $420
10WT RETAIL $710 SALE $425
12WT NON FOREGRIP RETAIL $750 SALE $450
14WT RETAIL $755 SALE $455

REGAL MEDALLION SERIES C CLAMP NIB RETAIL $165 SALE $95
RENZETTI SALTWATER TRAVELER C CLAMP RETAIL $229.95 SALE $130

COSTA DEL MAR GLASSES
WAVEKILLER GREEN GLASS RETAIL $139.99 SALE $80
PESCADOR GREY GLASS RETAIL $139.99 SALE $80

SMITH ACTION OPTICS
MAVERICK DARK ALE FRAME POLARCHROMIC COPPER LENS RETAIL $159.99
SALE $90

1 SOS CO2 LIFE VEST THE BEST THERE IS YOU DONT EVEN FEEL IT ON YOU.
RETAIL $99 SALE $45

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME @ [email protected] OR CALL AT 508-523-9422 OR 508-842-0321.

THANKS,
DAVE

ALSO I AM NOT A RETAILER OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY RETAILER I HAVE ACCUMULATED TONS OF GEAR AND NEED TO RAISE SOME FUNDS.

·
Registered
185 Posts
So I guess this means your last for sale post which you never responded to anyone on is no longer valid. Did you sell all those rods and now this is a new sale?

Are you rude, uninterested, a scammer, or harmlessly disorganized? :tsk_tsk:

I am going to say scammer - spay clave members proceed with caution with this poster!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Ad Is More Than Legitimate.
There Were Many People That Had Perfect Transactions With My Last Post That Came From This Website.
Mstark Say What You Will. Its Easy Being A Punk When You Are Hiding Behind Your Keyboard. You Are A Coward. Why Did You Not Email Me First To Find Out For Yourself If I Have Any Of This New Gear Left Which I Do. Did It Ever Occur To You That Someone Might Have A Very Stressed Out And Chaotic Life At This Time? No You Wouldnt Because It Is Quite Obvious That You Have Nothing Better To Do Than Try And Take Me Down. You Are Pitiful!
For Anyone Else Interested In My Gear For Sale Again I Assure You That This Ad Is Real.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,357 Posts
Ok, the name calling on both sides ends here and now. :tsk_tsk: This will be the only warning given.

As for buyers being careful, that is always the case. It should be doubly so when dealing with unknown or brand new members.

·
Registered
271 Posts
BEACHGUYMA:My Ad Is More Than Legitimate.
There Were Many People That Had Perfect Transactions With My Last Post That Came From This Website.

>> unusual they didn't back it up on your other post when many of us with unanswered messages/email/PM/phone have heard nothing - glad you closed some sales satisfactorily all around either way

Why Did You Not Email Me First To Find Out For Yourself If I Have Any Of This New Gear Left Which I Do.

>>several of us have without response via phone/pm/or email - natural for us to 'alert' others risk seems higher

Did It Ever Occur To You That Someone Might Have A Very Stressed Out And Chaotic Life At This Time?

>>everyone has their life and it's complexities, 2nd posting would indicate you're available AND willing to respond to inquiries etc - own your first posting as well where a few of us at min. aren't experiencing this

No You Wouldnt Because It Is Quite Obvious That You Have Nothing Better To Do Than Try And Take Me Down.

>>far from it, v. few seem to 'toss' time here, we've spent time considering the advert/value/risk and put forth the inquiries - we feel dished legitimately or not by non-response-simple facts

For Anyone Else Interested In My Gear For Sale Again I Assure You That This Ad Is Real.
Thanks,
Dave

>>my prior messages still stand, responses would have been great.

·
Registered
271 Posts
got your PM thanks

Got your PM thanks.

Just an option, you have to put in your time a bit before using the buysell (policy I like) but you've got a huge forum/member base in your backyard of eastcoast and warmwater fishers that would utilize your goods at ( add http://www )

.stripersonline.com/surftalk/

Nothing to take away from our members looking for a deal, just a comment as I see little spey etc.
Good luck

·
Registered
185 Posts
HE LIVES! :)

Look, I was hesitant about posting what I did but frankly I was rather frustrated. Please let me be the first to say I am VERY SORRY if I was out of line. My frustration was based on your other for sale posting to which I sent you more than several PM's, sent a many emails, and called you numerous times. One phone call your mother even answered and said you were at work, we had a very pleasant conversation ten minute conversation she is a nice woman. All of these attempts took time out of my - chaotic - stressed out life - to try an contact you.

Not only did I email you first as mentioned above but I tried over and over and over every possible method of contact to which you did not respond. Then after so many attempts and attempts by others I figured yes, you must have fallen of the map, maybe you didn't come to this site anymore, or had some other legitimate reason for not responding.

HOWEVER - when I saw this new posting with so many more items for sale different from the last I thought it smelled a bit fishy... (pun intended) :chuckle:

I am not a coward, I have nothing to hide which is why my moniker here is not a moniker it is my last name! My name is MICHAEL STARK my phone number is 541-420-3857 I live in Bend Oregon and STILL would love to buy that Sage 6110 you were selling. If you are for real GREAT and I sincerely apologize, is that other rod still for sale? Did you get my emails, PM's, and phone messages?

Again, if your the real deal I apologize. Thanks.

My Ad Is More Than Legitimate.
Mstark Say What You Will. Its Easy Being A Punk When You Are Hiding Behind Your Keyboard. You Are A Coward. Why Did You Not Email Me First To Find Out For Yourself If I Have Any Of This New Gear Left Which I Do. Did It Ever Occur To You That Someone Might Have A Very Stressed Out And Chaotic Life At This Time? No You Wouldnt Because It Is Quite Obvious That You Have Nothing Better To Do Than Try And Take Me Down. You Are Pitiful!
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
SOS Life vest

Here goes...pm on the life vest. I'm willing to believe the best in people and know I've been fully warned. This guy wouldn't be the only addy on this forum to ignore pm's. Just my 2 cents even though I'm a new guy.:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
so whats the update guys - has he responded now to your pms or are we back to the status quo?:devil:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lucky et al...I spoked with Dave yesterday. He responded to my phone call within 1 hour. I ordered the vest with shipping info via pm. He responded back first thing this am. Check's on the way. I can't speak for anybody else, just my own experience so far has been good and decent.
Gary (new guy). Former deputy sheriff...not that that means anything except experience reading people with caution.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great Transaction

I would like to let others know that I had no problem whatsoever dealing with Dave. Smooth deal, good deal, good communication.
:) Gary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts