Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I am selling a Sage One, with a blank registration card, I recently purchase. I did not register this rod. It is in almost new condition, because I only took it out 4 times. The rod just does not fit my style. It is a great rod and would be great for throwing heavier flies and tips. I bought it hoping it would turn into my go to winter stick. I think this rod will make someone else happier than it did me. I hope this rod can find a good home. Retail is $860. I would like to get $600. Take a look at the pics and see if you like. Thanks for looking.

I can send PayPal invoice for the buyer.

I will ship for free in the lower 48.

Cheers,
J

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi
I will take it then for 600.
Not sure how to complete the transaction since I have never bought anything on this forum. I do have a paypal account.
Please let me know how to proceed.
Alki

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
Congrats!!! You now own a great rod. Just send me your Paypal email and I will send you an invoice. Pay the invoice. The invoice should have all the info I need to send it to you; mailing address, email, etc. I will attach tracking # to your email so you can track it.

I will send you the Invoice tomorrow morning, and I can the rod UPS on Tuesday. Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions in this process.
Cheers,
J

·
Registered
19 Posts
J

This all sounds great however I really do not want to put my email out on the public forum. Is there some way I can send you a private message?

Alki

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Private message

You can send it privately. I think you click my user name and it will give you the option to send private message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts