Spey Pages banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for some thinning of the herd. Some of this is due to me finally admitting that I'm just a left-hand wind guy
. All of the reels that I'm selling are RHW, except the Ross.

Prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal.

Sage VT2 8139 - Excellent condition, almost like new - SOLD

Sage VPS 9140 - Excellent condition, almost like new - $200

G Loomis Roaring River Stinger 7126 - Good condition, honest wear to the cork, blank is great - SOLD

Scott A2 9' 5wt - Only used a couple of times as a back-up. Great shape, small piece of cork missing - $ 100

Hardy Perfect 3 7/8" Duplicated check, agate line guide and block leather case (unknown maker) missing spare pawl. Reel is tight and smooth, no wobble- $375

Hardy Perfect 3 5/8" Duplicated check, with agate line guide, fine hairline agate crack, not an issue. Reel is tight and smooth, no wobble - SOLD

Farlow Super Grenaby 3 7/8" Fantastic, loud check, has the original long foot. Something else interesting is that it was made to have a line guide, but one was never installed. Very sexy reel in person and sounds great - $250

Ross Cimarron C-4 with extra spool - LHW, scratches and rim rash, but smooth and perfect functionality. SOLD

Nautilus CCF-12S reel - RHW, excellent, almost new condition - $280

Simms Guide Vest - Size large, great shape - SOLD

Cloudveil Flat Creek Windstopper Jacket - Size large, lightly used, in great condition - SOLD

Attachments

·
FISHIN' FREELANCER
1,425 Posts
Nautilus IS free.. shipping to Poland 300.00 USD (smiling)

Price on Nautilus is in first post.. not with the images.

All the best :smokin:

Time for some thinning of the herd. Some of this is due to me finally admitting that I'm just a left-hand wind guy
. All of the reels that I'm selling are RHW, except the Ross.

Prices include shipping CONUS and PayPal.

Hardy Perfect 3 5/8" Duplicated check, with agate line guide, fine hairline agate crack, not an issue. Reel is tight and smooth, no wobble - SOLD

Farlow Super Grenaby 3 7/8" Fantastic, loud check, has the original long foot. Something else interesting is that it was made to have a line guide, but one was never installed. Very sexy reel in person and sounds great - $250

Ross Cimarron C-4 with extra spool - LHW, scratches and rim rash, but smooth and perfect functionality. SOLD

Nautilus CCF-12S reel - RHW, excellent, almost new condition - $280

Simms Guide Vest - Size large, great shape - PENDING

Cloudveil Flat Creek Windstopper Jacket - Size large, lightly used, in great condition - PENDING

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The G Loomis Stinger is pending. I always list it as pending until I’ve sent the item out. You just never know...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts