·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reduced Prices on Sage Rod/Hardy Reels For Sale

ALL BELOW IS NOW SOLD THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

For Sale:

Have to part with a few toys and have reduced the prices:

Rods: Sage Classic 9140-4 Graphite III Brownie. This rod is mint in like new condition with rod tube and sock. Tube has a couple of scuff marks otherwise all appears like just off the shelf. $225 Best example of this rod I have seen in this condition. ----ROD SOLD----

Tim Rajeff Echo 2 8124 12ft 4 inch four piece with two tips one for accuracy and one for distance. Complete with sock and tube. Fished for half a day and like new. $215 ----ROD SOLD PENDING ARRIVAL OF FUNDS----

Hardy Reels All of which are great for light spey and switch rods, all lined with fresh 30lb backing:

Hardy Post War 3 and 7/8 Perfect in Excellent to near new condition (couple of very tiny scuffs) right hand wind in Hardy Reel Case - $300 ---REEL SOLD---

Hardy Salmon Marquis I in excellent to near new condition in Hardy Reel Case - $200 ---REEL SOLD----

Hardy Salmon Marquis I in Good to Excellent Condition with a couple of small paint chips in Hardy Reel Case- $190 ---REEL SOLD---

Those who have bought anything from me in the past know my stuff is quality.

Buyer pays shipping and insurance. No overseas shipping. Rods or reels shipped upon receipt of postal money order or sooner if I know you.

Thanks for looking

Ray Phelps:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts