Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all,

Looking for a verstile rod that I can dry line with...but if and when the time is needed to fish tips with this rod it can handle some serious tip action with out breaking me. Was looking for some info on the 8136 to see if this rod would be up to this challange. And also how this rod casts seeings as it is new to 2004. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya found that thread however it got hijacked 4 posts in about...... blah blah blah. Sorry to be brutally honest.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think Mike at the Red Shed Fly Shop (sponsor on the page) had a nice used one in his shop for a very reasonable price last time I was down there. You might check with him.

·
EAT IT!!!
338 Posts
Juggy said:
Ya found that thread however it got hijacked 4 posts in about...... blah blah blah. Sorry to be brutally honest.
Yeah, sorry about that. I remembered seeing the Thread, but forgot it turned into a 15 foot fast 8 weight thread.

Well, the rod sounded promising. Maybe somebody here has gotten a little more use out of one between then and now and might speak up?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No need to apologize there Dr.Swing thanks for the reply...not your fault it got off topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts