Spey Pages banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$450.00 shipped in Continental USA Only.....................SOLD
Very good condition Sage 8119 TCX switch (baby spey) rod. Comes with Blank Warranty Card. Has a few scratches where the rod joints go together (they get covered up when rod is put together, this is mostly on the 2nd section from the bottom). This is one of the most sought after in this discontinued lineup. Very awesome rod with a skagit short 525 to 575 grain.

I just have too many other rods in this class and live near water where a 6wt is a more suitable size for my rivers and fish that swim in them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tcx 8119

I've been looking for a tcx 8119, but then started thinking about the new method 8119. Any thoughts on how they compare? Thx

Kristian

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other than this is slightly used and has a Green blank..............

The biggest difference will be in you saving $400.00 bucks if you buy this TCX.

I don't think the Method filled the shoes of the TCX as well as most of us had hoped. I'm just going off of what i've read..........or haven't read. Seems the TCX is still touted as one of the best rod lineup (especially in the switch series) that Sage ever made.

This rod will go down in history:)

Let me know what your thinking.
Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
75 Posts
Other than this is slightly used and has a Green blank..............

The biggest difference will be in you saving $400.00 bucks if you buy this TCX.

I don't think the Method filled the shoes of the TCX as well as most of us had hoped. I'm just going off of what i've read..........or haven't read. Seems the TCX is still touted as one of the best rod lineup (especially in the switch series) that Sage ever made.

This rod will go down in history:)

Let me know what your thinking.
Thanks for the interest
Well said totally agree a great rod at a great price for Xmas .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts