Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this all for my friend. All are Canadian dollars prices have been reduced to what is posted here

Sage 7136-4 Graphite III spey rod. 13' 6" 7 weight Classic Sage with 2 tip sections. The second tip has been trimmed the 6" if you want a little faster action, other tip is the normal one. Has a new far better reel seat then the old ones (same reel seat that comes with the Z-Axis's now). Used very little, great shape. Doesn't come with rod case

brand new sage spey rod/reel case that i can include for an additional 60 with rod, otherwise 75 (retail for around 120 in Alberta).Has never even been taken outside

looking for 300, open to offers

Tioga 12 weight reel. Perfect for spey rods and spey lines. Retail for 250ish, looking for 130 with an extra spool. Used very little, extra spool has never been touched

7 Weight scandi line, is perfect for rod mentioned above, comes with Slickshooter running line and full tip set. Retails for 180, looking for 80

If Rod and reel go together, Scandi can be thrown in for free.

Simm's Rivershed Waders, size X-Large. Retail 350, looking for 200. Never been worn, still in box.

PM me if interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts