Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says letting this rod go. I have recently picked up a new rod and this one isn't getting used. Rod is in excellent condition there is one scuff shown in the pic other than that the rod is perfect. I''m not sure if I have the Warranty card or not I will do some more looking and update the ad if I find it. Located in Portland.

Price $400 shipped can take Paypal. If I don't have to ship it I am willing to lower the price.

Jesse
(503)318-2747

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
PM sent this morning

I was the first to contact you on the classified forum. I should have been given first opportunity to buy the rod per forum rules. You might want to look into the rules on selling on this forum.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I posted one of these rods up three times this year, It had no imperfections and came with a warranty card. No one would touch it! This fella sells one with a ding on it and sells it in one day. Congratulations. I sold mine but it took forever. To jealous one keep an eye on the site a deathstar is not hard to find. Another will come up.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Deathstar

Not jealous, just wanting the seller to recognize my first response on this thread and my pm to which he didn't bother to reply. Yes, fortunately there will be another Deathstar to come which will probably be in better condition.

Russ

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not jealous, just wanting the seller to recognize my first response on this thread and my pm to which he didn't bother to reply. Yes, fortunately there will be another Deathstar to come which will probably be in better condition.

Russ
I have seen this for sale on another forum, so you cant be so sure your first. :hihi:

·
skagitard with skagitude
339 Posts
There is no rule that you have to sell it to the first person. Plus, I rarely post "pm sent" anyways when I buy something here, and I'm sure many others are the same way. No way to know you were first, and even if you were, it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is no rule that you have to sell it to the first person. Plus, I rarely post "pm sent" anyways when I buy something here, and I'm sure many others are the same way. No way to know you were first, and even if you were, it doesn't matter.
Agreed. Calm down.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am not sure why you would sell this rod... I have one along with a bunch of other ones around the same size/wt. It's not my go to rod by any means, but I end up fishing it a fair amount. Right time, right place the TCX slays.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts