Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a well used TCX for sale. The tube has boat rash and the rod itself has surface scratches and the cork has been "held" if you know what I mean. I got it whatever year they came out and used it a lot the first year, but progressively less since. I tend to fish my rods hard, but don't abuse them. It has no damage that hurts performance or increases the chance of breakage, IMHO. All rods break, let's face it. I have never sent this into Sage. I could probably find a warranty card somewhere in my stash, but never sent one in or had Sage ask for one when I broke a rod, and there have been a few. Just pay the $. I will get pics up soon, but PM me if your interested. Asking $475.00 plus whatever to ship where you are. I had a paypal account, but haven't used it in a while. Have to check into that one. Let me know, NWS

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will throw in a 480gr (43ft)Rio Steelhead Scandi Head in for free with purchase of the rod. Used only two days this summer and in good shape. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts