Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used sage 16ftr 3 pc for a 10 line .Is this the rod that is being discussed in the above messages> does Sage put an E in the numbering of the blank to designate it is a euro style?
I have tried the triangle taper 10/11 on grass and this rod performed very well .. Would someone suggest a different line to try with this particular rod?

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Mike -

I think the best thing to do is contact Brad Gage, the New England Sage rep. I'll pass the question on to him.

I also live in MA and spey cast frequently even when I am not visiting my old home waters in the Seattle area. Where do you spey fish around here?

Maybe we could have some speycasting get togethers with Adrian and others who are into it?

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
BTW - As far as the question, I see it's been answered in the General category where you repeated the inquiry. If you'd like to try an extended belly line I have a 9/10 Grand Spey.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Mike,

Take up both of Juro's offers. There is nothing like learning with others around to give a hand and the 9/10 GrandSpey will load that rod perfectly.

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Mike

Take up Juro on his offer.
He is a good guy and will treat you right.
speybum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts