Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought everyone should know that Fred's mother passed away early Tuesday morning. He arrived back home yesterday afternoon and must be exhausted.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Avid,

Are best wishes and prayers are with Fred, Joan and their family..may there be some peace in knowing that Freds' mom is in a better place...again, our prayers will include you Fred!

smc

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Joan and I just can't express our deep appreciation to the members of this board.

As most are aware Joan and I lost our Mothers within the past three weeks. Both were expected, but that doesn't really matter.

We're both over whelmed by the number of private and on board e mails we've gotten from our 'extended family.' It's major part of the 'glue' that's keeping both of us emotionally 'together.'
Fred and Joan Evans

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fred,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Joan.

John & Dianne Rowley

·
Registered
54 Posts
I must have missed the earlier posts, but I am sorry to hear that and I wish you both welll and extend my deepest sympathy.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
The HUGS continue.

You folks are more than too kind; it's been a very interesting (month now) with both Mom's gone. It's interesting (in the context of both of us being there when our Mothers past away) the 'strange times' when their faces pop into your mind.

Good people both; we were blessed that they were in our lives. Doubly so as they were our Mothers. Loved them both, and they were good friends to-boot. Life is good, life is sad, life goes on.
fe/je

1 - 9 of 9 Posts