Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JD
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How about all of us who will be attending the Sandy Clave, get together and introduce ourselves? Maybe at Meiser's booth? Sometime? Suggestions? Or maybe somewhere, sometime locally?

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Had to smile when I read this ...

JDJones said:
How about all of us who will be attending the Sandy Clave, get together and introduce ourselves? Maybe at Meiser's booth? Sometime? Suggestions? Or maybe somewhere, sometime locally?
Jimmie, there are so few 2-handers around here I think we already know each other! :chuckle:

·
JD
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We know each other

Au contrair (sp) I keep running into these guys I've never met before on the Spey Pages Forum. Moose & Roguespeycaster to name a few. I know there are others, I run into them now & then. Just can't recall offhand who they are.

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
JDJones said:
Au contrair (sp) I keep running into these guys I've never met before on the Spey Pages Forum. Moose & Roguespeycaster to name a few.
Have we met? (other than here on the board)
I know I haven't been to Oregon in a couple years.
Someone told me that you were here at the last American river clave that Kiene's put on, but I don't remember meeting any other board members I didn't already know except for Jim Sand, and I think he was from Chico.
But then again my memory is getting pretty bad. They say it's the second thing to go! :saevilw:Wish I could remember what the first thing is:confused:

·
JD
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have we met

Moose,
I don't think so. I haven't been back down to Ca. since I left two years ago. Have you been to any of the Sandy Claves?

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Sandy River J.D. and Fred Evans

What else do we need?
Fun and games.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts