Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to sell a few rods to fund the purchase of a new Burkheimer 7133-3. It's Dry line Steely time!!

For Sale: Redington CPX 12664 (Nearly New:cast three days)

This 12'6" 6wt is a great summer stick with a faster action. Seemed to like the Delta 7/8, AFS 7/8 (cut back a few feet). Also tried a 450 Skagit which seemed decent, but I really didn't experiment with the "right" tips. Sanded the top handle a bit to thin it out

**includes AFS 7/8 Head(cut back)w/polyleader wallet(5 tips/Inter-7ips) and 450 Skagit Head(cast once)** This package retails for about $550

Asking $250

For Sale: Sage Z-axis 486-4 w/ Ross Gunnison 1 Reel and GPX line

Rod used two seasons, great shape, normal handle darkening; reel is 10 or so years old, but other than a few dings and normal river wear, works perfect, line is in good shape)This package retails for close to a 1K

Asking $475 (If split - rod:$425 and Reel/line:$100)

For Sale: Custom Built 6'6" 2 weight 2 pcs. (NO TUBE;includes Sage Quiet Double Taper 3wt)

Can't recall if it's a Rainshadow or Forecast blank, built by local rod builder with nice attention to detail. Cool little rod for small trout streams. Used maybe three times. Sanded handle to thin out a bit.

Asking $125

**Free Shipping within U.S (only lower 48)**

I can send pics if needed, but I don't know how to post them here yet.

Thanks for looking, D

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts