Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold items removed and some good lines added!!Time has come to move on some gear I’m not using much anymore. All prices are in U.S. and do not include shipping. Shipping will be extra will get exact price from post office. PayPal fees on you. If in Canada email transfer is ok as well. Pictures available on request.thanks!
Prices dropped!

12,4” 8/9wt Bruce and walker powerlite. Powerful rod! Reddish brown blank I think it’s the standard powerlite colour. Older powerlite but still a really great rod. Comes with plastic tube and sock.Price 300.00

7/8 Ian Gordon spey line: 65’ head I believe full line not sure of grain weight. I didn’t end up casting this line it’s in very good condition. 50.00

8/9 Ian Gordon spey line: 65’ head full line. I casted this line a few times. 40.00

Carron 8/9 64’ full line. This is the older line with no colour change at the running line. Line is in very good shape. No marks made on it to indicate where the head starts. 50.00

Full lines add 10.00 for shipping (the Ian Gordon’s and carron come in the original metal tins) add 5.00 for the heads(they will mailed in a padded envelope with the flattened box if I still have it) ship anywhere in North America.

That’s all I can think of for now. Any questions please ask! Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
PM Sent on Hardy 3 5/8 Perfect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts