Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
D.P.Lee
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gary A., owner of Anderson Custom Rods, has informed me that he will reduce his on-hand stock of fly rods and offer for sale over three dozen prototype, one-of-a-kind, and out-of-production models of single- and two-handed rods at the Two Hands @ Tou Velle Event this year. All rods have been built by Gary, some have been cast a few times and most are in a “like new” condition. Prices will be considerably less than retail prices for comparable rods. If you have been looking for a new custom fly rod or cannot pass up a great deal, this sale is for you. Make sure you come early for best selection and stay for the free lunch and demonstrations.

The ninth annual Two Hands @ Tou Velle Spey Event will be held Saturday, September 21, 2013, from 9 am – 3 pm at the Tou Velle State Recreation Site, White City, Oregon. The recreation site is located on the Rogue River off Table Rock Road about eight miles north of the city of Medford, Oregon.

Dennis

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Heck of a deal Dennis.

Possible to get a list of what he'll have on hand? For those of you not framilier with Gary's rods ... WONDERFUL FISHING TOOLS! :D

Must remember to bring my cheque book .......:Eyecrazy:

fae

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Now I'm double pissed i have to miss out on this event...

I am in the market for one or 2 new Anderson Rods for sure...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts