Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More equipment than I can use, so I’m thinning it out, reluctantly.

Tibor Riptide spool (not QC) plus spindle assembly, “satin gold” (silver)
$195. Mint, never fished.

Spey Company Symmetry Skagit, brass foot (extra aluminum foot included), titanium winding plate, burled metal handle. Good condition, with a few nicks and scratches consistent with a used reel. Loud clicker, workhorse, mojo. Box, bag and backing included. $325 SOLD

Burkheimer / Anderson 13 foot, 7 weight. 3 piece. Custom rod. ACR 1336 taper, Burkheimer-rolled blank and cork, Struble U-28 seat in pewter, with guides wrapped by Steve (Sspey) from whom I bought the rod. Blank has some minor surface scratches and a few guides have cracks in epoxy. Rod is in very good condition. 100% fishable. Sock but no tube. $250 SOLD

Billy Pate Tarpon, in black and “satin gold” (silver) with extra spool. LHW, and the increasingly rare Direct Drive. Bullet proof reel, with convenient drag adjustment on the winding side. Featuring one old-school unventilated spool, and one ventilated. Tibor pouch, box, and wrench included, along with gobs of 30lb backing on each spool. Very good condition. $395 SOLD

Buyer pays shipping to conus.
Paypal + 3% or postal money order.

Attachments

·
Scandit sublima virtus
2,249 Posts
I'll take the Speyco.
PM coming
Bob

·
Fishing the Purple Tiger
609 Posts
Holy crap. Do you guys use an alarm or something? All the good stuff vaporizes in minutes from these classifieds. :Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sales pending on Speyco, Pate, and Burk/Anderson rod. BTW, that riptide spool & spindle would run over 300, so this is a deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts