Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sage rod and reel case that fits 12-14 foot rods, but is not big enough in diameter for the snowbee 10-11. I assume my Sage rod and reel case is 2.5 inches in diameter and I need a 3 inch diameter case.

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
True Enough

Even Sage rods have to be turned just right to fit in their own cases. A 3" works great with the Snowbees. I have some cordura covered tubes which are 3" and work for 15' 4 piece rods. Email me if interested and I will make you a deal.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
CalSpey where is the case that came with that Snowbee rod?

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MJC said:
CalSpey where is the case that came with that Snowbee rod?
I have the case, but the Sage rod and reel case is too small. I assume the Sage rod and reel case is 2.5 inches instead of 3 inches in diameter. The clear creek tackle rod and reel case that I use also does not come in a 3 inch diameter.

PS: I am looking for a rod and reel case, not a rod case, thanks for the offer speyman.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Calspey,

Take a look at the rod/reel cases made by Harding & Sons. They have many models and can make you one that is custom-made to your application if you don't find one that suits you. I doubt you wouldn't find a standard model that works though.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Their quality is top notch.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
I am sure the Snowbee rods will fit in the rod and reel cases I sell. I will check after dinner and let you know.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
CalSpey I have a Snowbee 15' inside the rod and reel cases I sell. It fits in there easily. The tube measure 3" OD. They are green in color, $49.95 delivered to your door.
http://www.redshedflyshop.com/RODCASES.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts