Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new Bob Clay Riverwatch spey rod for sale. The model is "The Bulkley" and model number is 07113. It's 13' long, 3-piece, six sided bamboo with spliced joints. The rod has never even been assembled and still has the splice protectors on it. It also has a spare tip. I bought the rod from someone locally in the San Francisco Bay Area who is the original owner, and it has his name on it. But he never used it or even assembled it either. I thought I'd get out and put it to use, but I'm realizing that, as beautiful a rod as it is, I'm just not going to be able to use it as much as it deserves. It's absolutely gorgeous, with all guides and the cork in perfect condition. It has red agate stripping guides and comes with the Riverwatch tube and rod sock.

I talked to Bob about it and he said it's a fantastic dry line rod and would take something like a 520 grain scandi line, but of course it could handle many others as well.

I'm hoping the pictures will help answer any questions, but please feel free to email me if you want more info.

I'm asking $1450 shipped.

Cheers,
Mike
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rod's still for sale. I imagine this would be an awesome rod for the Deschutes, the Clearwater or any of the Skeena tribs where you're not throwing heavy tips.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this one back up. It's too nice a rod to be sitting in my closet. Plus I'll drop the price to $1450 shipped. Please give me a shout if you're interested.

Mike

·
orcorhynchusmykissirideus
That's a loaded question
133 Posts
Thats a steal! What a rod!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts