Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May 12, 2007 From 9:00 Am to 12:00
Andre Scholz joined the Winston advisory team as a special member of the Winston Pro Staff. He resides in Bochum, Germany, near Düsseldorf and Cologne. He has made a name for himself in Germany and Scandinavia as one of the leading Two Handed (Spey) Casters in the world. His exceptionally smooth, almost effortless casting and detailed knowledge of the sport have brought scores of students to his European casting clinics

Andre has worked closely with Sam Drukman, our rod designer in developing the new Boron IIx Spey models, the lightest in the world. Andre represents Winston at many domestic and international fly fishing venues and recently just completed filming “Introduction to Spey Casting with Andre Scholz” - an instructional DVD filmed in British Columbia. Andre is extremely charismatic and an extraordinarily talented caster. This year, Andre will be spending more time in the Unites states, offering beginner and advanced Spey casting clinics hosted by Winston Dealers across the country.

Andre Scholz specializes in Scandinavian style underhand casts. He will be give a presentation and will answer questions. For those who are interested in a very good presenter plan on taking some time out, and join us for the very special Day on the River.
:smokin:

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
Great time on the river with Andre. He is an excellent instructor and helped dial in a line for my rod.

Thanks to Aaron and Andre for an enjoyable morning.

Rich

·
Perfecting the bad cast
206 Posts
Great time on the river with Andre. He is an excellent instructor and helped dial in a line for my rod.

Thanks to Aaron and Andre for an enjoyable morning.

Rich
It was a delightful and most informative morning. Thanks Andre, Aaron and John!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks - Aaron, Andre and Winston

Andre did a great job of demonstrating and teaching. As always, I learn a bunch each time I go to the Saturday clinics that Aaron graciously puts on. Thanks to all!

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for Coming out.

First and foremost I would like to that those individuals that came out to watch Andre with his excellent underhand casting demonstration.
I have watch a lot of casters and many double handed casting demonstrate but Andre is really did a most excellent job.
No nonsense approach to under hand casting explained and demonstrated so the beginner and expert alike could benefit.

Thanks go to Jon Covich for helping to arrange this Day on the River

Special thanks got to Andre Scholz for job well done.
Keep your eyes to board because I would love to bring him back for more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts