Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
River Run Anglers In conjunction with Creekside Angling Company Presents “Fishing Longer and Enjoying it More - reduce body fatigue and wear and tear “With Dan McCrimmon
Federation of Fly Fishers Casting Board of Governors, Master Certified Casting Instructor, and a Two-handed Casting Instructor program examiner. He is the Canadian representative for Scierra Fly Fishing. He is also a respected examiner for the Federation of Fly Fishers International.
We will be working with both the Single Hand and Two Handed fly rod with Speycasting the primary goal.
Class details can be found at this link
http://www.speyshop.com/channels/news/2008/1207935675/index.shtm
Cost will be $100 and be limited to 10 individuals.
E-mail me for details [email protected]

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One Spot left

As of tonight we have one spot left.
:whoa:

·
Spey junkie!
158 Posts
What a great class!

Aaron and Dan,

Just had to thank you and Dan for the class this weekend! I learned a lot about my casting and becoming a better and more efficent caster on Saturday! The topics that we covered will help both my single handed and spey casting.

I will be adding the Inline cast and the cresent to my casts for sure. Oh yeah, do I need to keep the rod moving for the whole cast? :D

I'm looking forward to get out on the local rivers to work on my casting, but will give it a try down on the Sandy this weekend! I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to improve their casting ability!

Thanks again!
Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts