Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday October 21st at Bobcat Gulch between the towns of Salmon and North Fork on Idaho's Salmon River. Starts at 10 am.

Demonstrations, presentations, equipment to test drive, a free lunch and personal hands on instruction and help from Salmon River Spey Bums.

Inspector Skagit

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Link

Sure was fun to see you guys again.Great day on the river Playing with all the new toys.I really liked Lee's CND 5-6,Almost ran off with it and Well you know.
Had some nice raffle prizes,thanks cause I won 3 of them:cool: :D :cool: .
Maybe we should have a Flies And lies swap during the clave where an individual could swap-sell used rods and reels ect.
I also have to confess that the fish were very cooperative last week,Brian hooked and lost 5 in a row:eek: ,But yours trully got up fri morning and hooked 3,landed a 8lb hen on my Loomis 5-6,what a ball:cool: Seeya all again soon.DSA

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great Turn Out

Hey Link,

Thanks for all your help with the River of No Return SpeyFest. You've come a long ways from that first year when all we had was a dozen or so visitors. Simon would be happy to see what you've done. Lots of fish still in the river.

Thanks

T.Hill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts