Spey Pages banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK here is the deal, I've finally secured a supply of rhea feathers. I'll be selling some of these off for $10 a feather for a very short time .

The $10 price is to get a few of these in your hands so you can see the quality of the feathers. They are nice large plumes with between 3 " - 4 1/2 plus " off the stem.

If there is a large demand I will continue to get the feathers and will sell them a sightly higher price $14 each with a good chunk of the proceeds going to the Seymour Salmonid Society and or the Steelhead Society of BC.

The idea is to give back to the organizations that make a difference in our fisheries. I want to keep these out of the shops so that I may donate more to these organizations (the shops need to make something too) so if I do all sales online the more I can give back. Make sense?

The colors are as follows:

- BLACK
- PINK
- BLUE
- ORANGE
- OLIVE
- VIOLET

If the demand is large enough I will be adding colors as we go. If you want a certain color please send me a sample of that color (a good digital picture.) This will take some time so I hope you're not in a rush.

I will also be doing the same thing with any one who wishes to buy a bag of polar bear (donate cash back.) The polar bear is $100 for a large zip lock full. Sorry but I can't mail polar bear to the USA. (HUGE legal hassle....)

So all that being said please email me [email protected] with what colors you want, and how many of each you want. If someone can tell me how to allow everyone to send me a PM I would like to know.

All funds are in USD. I will not be shipping anything for about 20 days or so, as I have exams. It is important that you tell me where you live so I can determine how much shipping will be. Once I know the total I will contact you and once your funds clear I will ship.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Many many thanks,

Ben

sample pic's are here i am no pro photographer by any stretch you will see some of the colors. the pic's were taken with a ruler to show the size

http://gallery.flybc.ca/brooddude

·
Registered
544 Posts
Are these feathers died from pure white rhea feathers or the greyish/brown/white ones?

Thanks,

J.G.........Always interested in more rhea.......

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these feathers died from pure white rhea feathers or the greyish/brown/white ones?

Thanks,

J.G.........Always interested in more rhea.......

the ones i ave right now are from white feathers so they are pink or blue from top to bottom.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i got the PM thing sorted out so feel free to send me one. if i don't get back to you within 2 days it means that you should email me.

many thanks guys

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pictures please

I think that more people would be interested if you put a couple of shots up, so we could see the full feather. Buying Rhea sight unseen is not something that I would do, I would rather spend more money and get a really good quality feather that I could see. I'm sure that they're great feathers but let's see them first.

·
Arthurs Seat
Hardy,Sharpes,Burkies,Meisers Saracione
310 Posts
I think that more people would be interested if you put a couple of shots up, so we could see the full feather. I'm sure that they're great feathers but let's see them first.
The Dude placed a link with pictures...go back and check first post.
Jim.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes your right i will be putting some pics up as soon as my exams are over. a couple of weeks they will be up.

thanks

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi guys a few more pics on this link

http://gallery.flybc.ca/brooddude

will have 13 colors in total will post pics asap but these are the colors.

- BLACK
- PINK
- KING FISHER BLUE
- ORANGE
- OLIVE
- SHRIMP PINK
- MAGENTA
- CLARET
- BRILLIANT PINK
- PEACH
- CHARTREUSE
- VIOLET
- BRILLIANT BLUE

lot's of guy's asking if i still have some , not to worry i got A LOT.

more pic's soon!

thanks guys

·
Registered
370 Posts
Good stuff and good service

I recevd my Order from Ben a few days ago; shipped from BC to Colorado.
Arrived promptly and NO issues with Mail/Customs etc coming or going.

Fine quality
Great saturated colors.

No worries here with the quality I recvd.

Greg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts