Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Dyna-King Supreme Vise: Price $195 (MSRP $299)

received this as a Christmas gift last year. Used it for a few dozen flies. Did not want to switch from my old and trusted Regal Medallion. so, this vise is sitting in its original box. Original box and all the paper work included. I have received this vise with a granite base that one of my friends made for me. Keeping the base. So this sale is for the vise only. I have a c-clamp that I would be happy to include with this vise.

2. Airflo Scandi Compact 510 grain: brand new never used: Price $35 + shipping

Two-Handed Rods for Sale.

3. Sage Z-axis 14'3" 9wt SOLD
Pictures: http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/tr.../z-axis 9143
Conditions: very lightly used. no marks on the blanks or grip. Bonus: Rio AFS head 8/9 wt, 520 grain. Custom made.

4. Hardy Swift 13' 8WT
Condition: I have used this rod for two seasons. very well cared for and very lightly used. One of my favorite rods. Bonus: Airflo Skagit 540 grain.

Price: $250 + shipping

Single Handed Rods

5. Hardy Demon 10' 8wt (Blank warranty card included)
Pictures: http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/tr...010 ft 8wt
Condition: lightly used. Bought it to use as a steelhead nymphing rod. Quickly Realized that I did not like nymphing. So, this one got to go. Could be a good bone fishing rod or for sinking line presentation in still water.
Bonus: comes with a floating Hardy line and an intermediate Cortland line.

Price: $300 + Shipping

6. Hardy Proaxis 9' 10WT: purchased for my tarpon and bone fish trip. never used. brand new. I have not event taken it out of the rod tube yet. if it is anything close to the demo rod I have tested, it is an amazing salt water or big salmon fishing tool.

Price: $500 + Shipping

7. Hardy Demon 8' 4WT: lightly used. very good small stream fly rod. nice crisp action.

Price: $195 + Shipping

Reels:

8. Greys Streamlite 3/4wt reel: very very lightly used. comes with a brand new 3 wt orvis fly line and backing.

price: $75 + shipping

9. Hardy Angel2 3/4 WT reel. Brand new never used. come with backing and a brand new Cortland fly line.

Price: $250 + shipping

Packs:

10. William Joseph Escape Fishing Backpack: used but in great condition. no signs of ware and tear. as with my all other gear, this item is also very well cared for and shows very minimum signs of use. A great pack with lot of storage options.

Price: $75 + Shipping (MSRP $140)

Thanks for your time.

Duke

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Trying to sell one of my rods in order to purchase your Sage there. I'm glad that your able to get the gear moving. I truely hope it helps.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. This board has been very supportive and kind. There are so many good people around.

thanks,

duke

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to sell one of my rods in order to purchase your Sage there. I'm glad that your able to get the gear moving. I truely hope it helps.
Sorry friend. the rod is sold a couple of minutes ago. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts