Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have no experience, but Saracione reels have a fantastic reputation and bring huge dollars at fundraising auctions. More than any other reel I can think of.

J

·
0 Posts
Beau, you're mixing up a couple of different reels. The Bellinger/Saracione was called the Nickel/silver and was only available in one width. It was made in very small numbers and has been sold out for over a year. It is possible that a used one would show up or perhaps a dealer still has a new one on hand, but a lot of people have been looking for them recently. The Deluxe II is a Saracione reel that has no connection to Bellinger. It has not been released yet, though I was supposed to receive my first shipment the end of last week. It is possible that a few are floating around, but they would be very new, out for perhaps only a few weeks or so. Therefore, it would be unlikely that anyone would have much experience with one yet. It should be noted that the original Deluxe, the Salmo Deluxe, the Bellinger/Saracione Nickel/silver, and the Deluxe II all share virtually identical inner workings. Joe, indeed, does fantastic work and his reels bring big money, both as auction items and on the secondary market. Feel free to PM if you'd like more information on his reels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts