Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICE!!! $110usd
Hi guys.
Going to try this one once more as i really don't like the ebay thing much and someone must need a good winter rod for steel or kings or something!!
I picked this rod up from a board member in hopes of using it on the Margaree for salmon but the LOOP blue wouldn't let me put her down:razz: The rod is virtually new and would be a great mid to large water skagit or long belly monster!!!:devil:
i'am taking a loss on this which is cool but i'd like to get $120usd and I'll split the shipping in NA which would be around $25.00 total. So,, $12 for you to ship. Pics available on request to those interested.
Overseas buyers beware as it's $70 to ship over there:Eyecrazy:
Thanks guys,, i'am away from the pc for the weekend but will catch up to those in order of interest on Sunday night.
Salmon Chaser
14' 8wt 4pc

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, bump, bump for lower price

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bump, bump, bump for lower price
Just a comment from the peanut gallery; have never cast the rod but have heard that it is one of simon G's favorites. And that guy can probably get any rod he wants for free just being who he is.

Amazing what a buyers market it is now: $110 for a rs3 spey, and about $125 for a tfo profressional that retails for $300. Even $800 z-axis' selling for $300. Too bad none of us have any money :(

·
Lucky Bastard
692 Posts
Rs3

Hi All ,
I have this rod and it is a long belly slingshot.Somebody will love this rod.For the money,and who isn't on a budget,you cant beat it.

Scott

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rod is spoken for...pending funds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts