Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would be interested in seeing a pic. I would have jumped on this rod 2 weeks ago but I am going to Alaska in a few days and will not have time to acquire all of the toys to go with it before I leave. If the rod is still available when I get back at the end of the month I'll try to take it off your hands then.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to ease my curiosity.....why am I having a difficult time selling this rod. Its a screaming dead and no interest. I thought it would be snatched up quickly.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'd guess time of year, but there's no telling. Don't sweat it...it'll move. People keep coming back to and checking these pages.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It'll move. Your price is in the ball park with same rods sold in past. Redington CPX doesn't get the same attention as some higher price point sticks but I would venture to say that those of us that have this rod recognize its a greater performer for the price. Anyone looking for a great value rod with versatility this one fits the bill. Skagit, Scandi, overhead...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should I just keep bumping it? I posted it before without any luck. It is really a killer rod; right there with the echo TR and Deer Creek. Im getting rid of it because I have too many rods and need the money to finance my Olson reel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts