Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ReBirth Hats - Gadsden Trout

A powerful symbol in history, with our interests in mind. As conversation around our forum has taken place, the waters we get the greatest internal transformation from are often at risk of disappearing, and it is up to us to show others the value of our natural resources. Treading on these resources can only take place so long before they are gone.

I've got nine of the blue and three of the khaki available. Please comment AND PM if your wife won't let you come home without one so I know the order of request - please specify color. I'll let you know by the end of the day whether you secured one or not, and provide PayPal information to secure payment.

As always, $25 to your door (CONUS).

Thanks for all the interest and enthusiasm!

--ReBirth

P.S. Thanks for all of you Manzanar fans, especially those who shared personal connections with Manzanar and other internment camps. I was humbled by stories and blown away with the demand for more.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll ship anywhere if you'll pay shipping. Give me an address and I can give you a quote. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a few more of these if anyone needs some shade this summer. For what its worth, I just caught my biggest trout of the summer while wearing one. That has to mean good things, right?

Hope the summer is treating you all well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts