Spey Pages banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you gentlemen. I thought to let the dressing speak for it's self. I must admit - my hopes for a top-notch rotary vi$e have been wiped-out. Come to realize I've the most adjustable vise right here in my hands. Just need to figure out technique that will make the most out of materials. I'm far too wasteful right now, with tinsel especially now that Lagartun appears to be going out...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Vic, consider the savings that you made from not getting that vise....consider that your fly in hand has the giggity that steelhead tyers strive to attain in proportions and fishiness....take those savings and buy some more tying material and head out on a cool fishing trip!

Superb tyin....I'm applauding.

Adrian

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wonderful tie, Vic. It just flows with life, and must look incredible on the swing!

It would be just as impressive coming out of a vice, but I can truly appreciate what went into this tie in-hand!!

I think this is one of the best flies you've ever posted!!!!

-Bill

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i have always been a huge fan of your style, everything you tie looks like its running a hundred MPH and i love that! the fact that you have been able to switch over to tying in hand and keep your signature style and lines is more than impressive to say the least. please keep sharing, i so enjoy seeing your work!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts