Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on moving to PG next summer to continue my studies at UNBC, a change of pace from my life in Prince Edward Island, while still being close to many fishing opportunities.

So Im justing throwing this out there to see if anyone lives in the area, has some advise, and maybe some fishing tips for the area.

thanks

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Most interested to see where this thread goes.

Been at least 50 years since I was last there. One of my Uncles (Mac) was RCMP and 'Come on Laddie we have to take a boat trip.' Kind of like a 'Texas Ranger,' you only need one to show up at the dock.

One very drunk commercial fisherman: 'And Now you'll not be having me do something to you that I'll have to explain to the Laddie later are you?'

"No Sir."

"Now that Sir be the correct answer, I'll have your wife come and collect you. She will not be pleased."

Many years later and living in Healdsburg, CA. There were two Police Officers (referred to as Mutt and Jeff). One was 6 foot++ the other not a heck of a lot over 5 foot tall (Hispanic fellow) ... any way you'd lay a tape measure on him. Our 'crime rate' was as close to zero as you could get.

Working in your yard, blistering hot day, one drives by, wave him down get him a large tumbler of iced tea. You'd find the (washed) glass on your front porch the next day.

Edit: Another Uncle was in charge of all shipping (like big ships) inspections for British Columbia. God did he hate the Russians; break down off the coast and 'Let the bas ters row the thing to the beach.'

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im planning on moving to PG next summer to continue my studies at UNBC, a change of pace from my life in Prince Edward Island, while still being close to many fishing opportunities.

So Im justing throwing this out there to see if anyone lives in the area, has some advise, and maybe some fishing tips for the area.

thanks
Depending what you are looking for, hit up FlyBC as some members are from Prince George and might help you out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts