Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone out there please run me through how to post photos.
I can't seem to get it...
Thanks in advance,
Warren

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,162 Posts
Photobucket is a free program, on which you can store photos.

Once you have a photo stored to Photobucket, click on that photo, and you should see a side panel of options.

Click on the "IMG" link, and copy it.

When you get back to SpeyPages, click on the icon with the mountain/sun. Right click inside the box, and paste your link there.

When it finishes, you can click the Preview Post to see if it worked. If it did, you're there!

Let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work, there may be a subtle step missed, or not adequately described herein.

good luck,

Bob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photobucket is a free program, on which you can store photos.

Once you have a photo stored to Photobucket, click on that photo, and you should see a side panel of options.

Click on the "IMG" link, and copy it.

When you get back to SpeyPages, click on the icon with the mountain/sun. Right click inside the box, and paste your link there.

When it finishes, you can click the Preview Post to see if it worked. If it did, you're there!

Let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work, there may be a subtle step missed, or not adequately described herein.

good luck,

Bob
Thanks Bob...

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,162 Posts
There ya go, learn something every day!!

Thanks Gary!

Yeah, it works!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There ya go, learn something every day!!

Thanks Gary!

Yeah, it works!!
Thanks for your help,
I tried the steps you suggested but when I past into the message field all I get is text, even when I preview the post...😞😞😞

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah baby, finley.....
Thanks you guys for all the help.
Now can you buy my reel....😆😆😆

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
You don't need to use photo bucket- you can pad directly form your computer.

Below the reply window is another button that says "Manage attachments". Click that and a small window opens up with buttons to "select files". You can load three that way, and repeating that process, two more.

You do need to use something like photoshop to appropriately size you photos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts