Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used but not abused Perfect for sale. Enamel loss and some surface scratches and edge wear. Mechanically the reel is "perfect";) and has been very good to me on many Atlantics over the years. Great 7 or 8wt single hand reel or a great switch rod reel....up to you. I have it set as a lefty but a quick flip of the pawls gets it back to a righty.
Hate to part with it but tackle whores move reels to aquire reels;)
$450 shipped in Canada or US. Actual shipping charges elsewhere
Paypal please add 3% or checks must clear beforehand.
Thanks for looking
Salmon Chaser

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dwayne
You selling this reel , makes me wonder what you got to replace it with , you find a old pre war leaded wide drum , what say you , please do show us

·
Arthurs Seat
Hardy,Sharpes,Burkies,Meisers Saracione
298 Posts
Hmm.....or a new wee stick perhaps?? Either way, we know your up to something Miller. :devil: time too fess up bro:hihi::razz:

Jim

·
Administrator
17,771 Posts
Hmm.....or a new wee stick perhaps?? Either way, we know your up to something Miller. :devil: time too fess up bro:hihi::razz:

Jim
You know he is ..... he's a fellow Gear Head :smokin:

Bump it up for a Brother from another mother :):)

Mike

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 3 3/4" Uniqua i fished in margaree is now the go to winch Jimmy.... Had to move something and the Perfect was the one...besides i still have the trusty old St John that is the same size as this reel.
BTW fellas....reel is SOLD pending funds:smokin:

·
Administrator
17,771 Posts
Hear that Jimmy !!! He's selling the Uniqua next year :razz:

It will never make it to the classifieds ... I'll scoop it up way before then :hihi:

Mike

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hear that Jimmy !!! He's selling the Uniqua next year :razz:

It will never make it to the classifieds ... I'll scoop it up way before then :hihi:

Mike
The Uniqua will NEVER leave me my friend....she's such a sick salmon reel:smokin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts