Spey Pages banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,

Going to Portland, OR area for Thanksgiving and was given a pass by the lady of the house to fish Thursday and Friday. Any recommendations would be welcome and an invitation to join me as well. :wink:

Vinnie

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks Kevin. I wasn't expecting anyone to reply as I hardly ever get any responses. You made my day! :)

Are you going to Aaron's on Saturday to meet the man (Meiser)?

Vinnie

·
Registered
344 Posts
Loophitech,

Send me an e-mail as the time approaches. I may be able to get out on Friday, but I can't plan for that yet.

In addition to the Sandy, the Clackamas should have some fish. There are rumors of some bright fish now, and there should be some early hatchery winters by Thanksgiving.

--Bill

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
I'll 2nd or 3rd the Sandy. A beautiful river. If you dont have a boat - there is plenty of access within the Oxbow park. I dig that river!

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great information guys. I really appreciate it and hope both or either of you guys can make it on either day.

Vinnie

·
Steelhead are cool!
572 Posts
Vinnie,

I will hopefully be able to go there for the the release of the Mike Kinney Special.
I won't have much time but I want to cast a few of meiser's new rods.
See you Saturday.

·
a/k/a loophitech
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope Meiz does not mind me posting this...but here are a few rods that he said will be there...

13'0" 4 pc. 6/7 MKS Skagit Style
13'0" 4 pc. 8/9 MKS """"""""""""""
14'0" 5 pc. 9/10 MKS"""""""""""""
16'0" 6 pc. 8/9/10
16'0" 6 pc. 10/11/12
12'6" 5 pc. 4/5/6
12'6" 5 pc. 6/7

See you Saturday Kevin

Vinnie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts