Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after seeing all these hot fishies, how about some good scenary shots. given what ive seen with the fish, there must be some amazing photographers on this site. i am curious to see what everyone can do with a camera when there isnt a fish in the shot.

Attachments

·
loco alto!
3,109 Posts
LHW... old photo? reversed image to confuse followers? the "real" rods on top? what gives?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fisshman,
I wouldn't mind seeing a close up of the flies in the box there :devil: . The vouyer in me was immediately drawn to those babies .

Very nice pic and even from a distance nice looking flies.

Gillie

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Below I posted imagesof my favorite Alaskan river where I sped many weeks during summer, where there are more Grizzlies then people and the only means of transportation in this remote , roadless territory is a jet boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Thanks for sharing...

Thanks for sharing those great pix, guys! Each river is more beautiful than the next. I would like to see some pix of Gaspe's beautiful St. Jean River. Anne, where are you?

Images of the Deschutes River canyon always take my breath away--thanks!

Here is a tranquil scene from NE California's Fall River, looking at Mt. Shasta, 44 miles to the west. It is California's second highest mountain at 14,162 feet [4318 meters].

P.S. Typical crappy November weather in California.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 83 Posts