Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looking to get a new spey rod or blank and was wondering what to buy there is so many out there that i would like to see what you all owen this is why i am posting this poll thought it would be fun and a little educational for me and others looking at new rods thanks for the help and tight lines

-brownie1013-

·
Registered
224 Posts
Think your poll is broken. Everytime I try to vote I get a page saying I do not have permission to do what I'm trying to do.

And I can't believe Sage isn't on the list?!?! :whoa:

Anyway, 2 Loop and 1 Sage.

·
Registered
926 Posts
You've left off too many good brands for me to vote, including B&W, Diawa, Sage, Scott. I'm sure there are many more that didn't immediately come to mind.

·
loco alto!
3,052 Posts
I laughed hard when I read "Limaglass" - it brought visions of pea green blanks, lots of them, and resistant little kids.

in the interest of not being a stinker, Burkheimer and T&T get my first nod. Nevertheless, there is a super abundance of good rods out there, LOTS of them, and my preferences don't mean diddly. Your best bet if startig out is to seek out some instruction, get a handle on your casting stroke, and let that be your guide

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
must be a computer glich

i had a problem like this a fish baldwin when i did it i think the web site people have to turn it on . i will check back now and then to see if it works to repost it if not after a while i will try it again with new inserts like sage diawa scott b&w etc... thing is i had to pick only ten of them and was not sure what realy is the best ! thanks for trying and good luck and tight lines brrownie1013

<'}}}}}>~~~~<

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,475 Posts
The poll feature is not working so I am locking this thread until Sean can take a look at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.