Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

i just got another bunch of polar bear in. length does very but it works great for intruders and as a wing (beach or what have you) not long enough for big buck tails. i sell it in a 11''x11'' zip lock bag full.

most guys want every color i have with a good amount of natural, so that is how i pack the bags. if you want more of a certain color let me know and i will do my best to make that happen. in most cases it's $15 or less for shipping and $100 for a bag of hair.

here are the colors...

natural
yellow
red
orange
blue
black
purple
olive
pink (few shades)
chartreuse
grey

please PM me with any questions.

thanks

PS. i may be open to some trades...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
beacuse so many of you are asking, i will be going threw smithers and terrace between sept 11th-24th.

it is possable for me to drop packages off for you at your hotel, so that will save you the $15 for shipping.

thanks guys

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
one last undate

my accountant needs me to get the $12 for gst and pst. sorry about that guys, the new total per bag is $112 plus shipping. (don't worry i will stuff the bags plenty full...

thanks for understanding

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
We 'South of the Boarder' types would kill to get our hands on that .....:(

FORSURE!! NEEDS TO STUFF IT IN A POSSUM HIDE N MAIL IT THIS WAY:lildevl:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry fellas

From what I have heard we are the only place where you can still shoot one. But they are talking about pulling the pin in that in the next three years, from what I have heard...

Then everyone will be hurting for it...

·
Registered
811 Posts
This one would cover you all for a while :D

PBear hunts will not stop in the western arctic, the Inuvialuit have all the control. The eastern side is more volatile, I could see closures a possibility there. There are still plenty of bears shot in the NWT each year though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This one would cover you all for a while :D

PBear hunts will not stop in the western arctic, the Inuvialuit have all the control. The eastern side is more volatile, I could see closures a possibility there. There are still plenty of bears shot in the NWT each year though.
thats one big bear...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lot's of you are asking if i can drop a bag off with a buddy in smithers ect, not a problem at all. friend or hotel is just as easy.

thanks all

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leaving town tomorrow for those of you that have sent funds I will be in touch once back in town.

Thx

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So glad you guys like what you got! I'm still fishing for a week or so before I get home but I will be shipping everyone's bags off once I'm home...

Thanks guys

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
back in town now, i m sorry my inbox was full or close to it. so if your wondering, that's why i have not gotten back to you. so please resend your message.

thx

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i will be putting 2 bags up for grabs at the SSBC pub night so i hope to see a big turn out for all the goodies that are up for grabs...

bd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts