Spey Pages banner

Please welcome River Run Angler!

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ol Rich 
#1 ·
We are very pleased to annouce that our good friend Speybum (Aaron Reimer) of River Run Angler's Spey Shop in Carnation Washington has come on board as a new sponsor of the Flyfishing Forum!

Many of you know him already, in fact you might have attended the recent get together he hosted on the Snoqualmie River and read his posts on the Speyclave board.

Just click on the speyshop banner when you see it to visit his site and drop him a line or better yet stop by his shop in Carnation and say hello!

Welcome speybum!

#2 ·
Check it out!

During the recent Nano Clave, Kush and I stopped by to check out the shop out and were impressed.

More spey rods than I've ever seen in one place, plus a fabulous tying corner with some classic Atlantic Salmon patterns.

It's definitely a place I'll stop in again when I'm lucky enough to be in the nieghborhood and Aaron has the doors open.

Just thought I'd toss in my .02!

DS

#3 ·
What is even better

you can take the rods down to the river and cast them. Aaron has a good selection of lines on reels you can try on his rods or your rods. Sure beats buying lines based on others recommendations then trading until you find the one that suits you.

Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.