Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new mobile viewing site is just soo hard to navigate... please. Dont fix whats not broken please... Ive been usinh this site for years and really hate these changes. Anyone with me on this one?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I agree
I am using Android 5.0.1 and can't stand the mobile site. Just glad I can still switch to the old version at least the pages will load like they should

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not a fan. When on my iphone, I have to adjust the magnification every time I navigate to a new page. Only half of the text will show up because of how large the displayed text is. Like others have mentioned, I'm glad the previous view is available.

As I tell my guys at work, you need to identify a problem and what is causing it before proposing a solution. Perhaps I'm wrong, but this looks like a solution in search of a problem.

Edit: Perhaps that was a bit harsh. We appreciate the work you do, but I'm just not inboard with this new format.

·
Banned
690 Posts
Coding is NOT an analogue to aesthetics...
Other admins on other fora have also, it seems, taken deep draughts of the same Victory Gin....

out

·
Registered
241 Posts
I can't agree more with everyone else. The mobile view on my android is a mess to navigate.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not a fan. Thought the old view was just fine, easy to use and find threads. Now not so much. How can I go back to old view on my phone??? Can't find an option for that

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not a fan. Thought the old view was just fine, easy to use and find threads. Now not so much. How can I go back to old view on my phone??? Can't find an option for that
Look for the drop down menu in the lower left corner of your screen once you have scrolled to the bottom. You can select the classic view there.

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,719 Posts
Thank God

Back to near normal

Look for the drop down menu in the lower left corner of your screen once you have scrolled to the bottom. You can select the classic view there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This mobile format sucks!!! Worse than the last one and I hated it too!
The format before the site was sold is best. I don't know why the new owners feel the need to change it? Probably want to make it "their own". It blows!!! If it ain't broke don't fix it!

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
lol this thread is hilarious!

It is an expressive group and I don't envy whoever is making the decisions :)

I'm in classic view if that means anything haha

bollocks :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts