Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dom
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been a long time member here and simply stopped posting here due to the fact that there are 3-4 different format (mobile, ect) sites that opens up and I must say they are VERY hard to navigate.

I am all in for having the old classic site only. Just needed to get it of my chest...

·
Dom
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add the most important aspect... I know there is an option to get to classic format but most of the time it keeps bringing me back to mobile

Reactions: smooth

·
Registered
244 Posts
If viewing on mobile, I recommend downlaoding using Tapatalk. I have been way more active on forums that use the tapatalk plaform. I know it is not for everyone, but I have found it way easier to keep up and engage on Speypages and other forums.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
What a coincidence. Just yesterday I was planning to start a new topic titled “Does anyone like mobile enhanced view?” Nowadays after logging in my first step is always to switch to desktop version. I have yet to find anything good about the mobile version.

Great site otherwise, so this is no deal breaker. But disabling mobile enhanced view would be most welcome.

·
Administrator
787 Posts
Hey guys,

The default version on mobile is the enhanced mobile view, once you exit it, it adds a cookie to your browser to remember the next time you visit the site to not bring up the enhanced mobile view. Unfortunately, if you delete your cache and cookies the site will revert back to the enhanced mobile view.

Niall

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,242 Posts
Of course for the old school crowd who actually use a lap top or desk top computer none of this matters.

The only thing that has changed here is that there are now season bag limits on those tasty critters :D

·
Administrator
787 Posts
hehehe, I totally hate the mobile view. Gimme that old classic view on my phone all the time!
Hello there,

On the top right tab, click on it and you should be able to see "exit enhanced mobile view" at the very bottom.
Unfortunately, if you clear your caches and cookies, it'll revert back to enahnced mobile view.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts