Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Very please that the dude abides! :saevilw:
yeah brother, I love that low slung tail with adornments! you have some nice crests, I need to find some of thems as Mine are picked and the last 2 i got have no suitable tail feathers??? just toppings. weird

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful
You plan to fish a single hand fishing rod? on the swing : Classic
The 13'6" 7wt spey with the 50' long belly line with integrated sink tip.
The 10'6 6 switch with the multitude of Skagit and Scandi's with tips. Also have a floating switch line for backup just in case.

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love that wing and the throat head and sides are all sick as hell!
Thank you kind sir, I used a grizz hack for the body, dark orange dyed H shoulder for the throat and that doctor blue guinea for the collar, sides are king fisher

Wing is domestic turkey breeds (dyed orange bourbon, natural sweetgrass) and super major jumbo peacock secondaries

·
Matt Arciaga
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah brother, I love that low slung tail with adornments! you have some nice crests, I need to find some of thems as Mine are picked and the last 2 i got have no suitable tail feathers??? just toppings. weird
Hah, you would be very surprised how I come up with these. Probably completely unconventional. But I take a full size crest and strip barbs out of it until the crap is gone and literally am only using the end 1 inch of a full sized crest. It may not make sense on paper. I can take even the worst topping crest and use the tip of it to make the low slung tails. Trickery and buffoonery!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts