Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following are some pictures I snapped today...

Jon Covich of Winston, Patagonia, Outcast, Galvan etc., started of the morning by cooking pancakes and sausage.

Attachments

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
George Cook of Sage, Rio and Simms was the first presenter...George's presentations are always filled with great anecdotes, "Geogeisms" and just damn good casting.

He filled everyone in the Snap-T and the Perry Poke.

Attachments

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy was next...Andy's presenation is very entertaining yet is also very straight forward. I found Andy to be very helpful not only because of his genoristy in helping one with their casts but his ability to simplify some very difficult aspects and concepts.

He will back later this Summer and I think his class will surely be a must attend event!

Attachments

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George lends a hand while in background Ed Ward demonstrates the Perry Poke and everyone else just casts and casts and casts..

One of the most enlightening and intresting aspects of this event was the watching the other expects sit down and enjoy the presenters presentation.

...sitting back and watching George Cook, Ed Ward, Mike Kinney, Scott O'Donnell and others watch Goran's and Andy's and other's presentations so intently and ask great questions was pretty damn cool! It just goes and shows that the great casters, the so-called legends etc. etc. are on the same level to a certain degree as everyone else!

Attachments

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goran Andersson!...George Cook calls him "The Micheal Jordan of Sweden"...that about sums Goran up!!

He has shaped today's two-handed casting like no one else has!!...his relaxed demenor and his relaxed casting stroke manage to do so much...his demenor and instruction manage to drive his point home and his relaxed casting stroke launches one TOTALLY effortless cast after another!

Goran drew more attention from the other presenters then anyone else...and he very quickly managed to kill my flying butt syndrome after so many others have tried!

Attachments

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Great Photos

Great jon Sparky.
:smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts