Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I have a pair of Simms Youth Small waders in used (good) conditions. The waders are stockingfoot but comes with a pair of Redington size 3 wading boots. My daughter just grew out of it. She is 10.

If you are looking for a pair of quality waders for your child please PM me. You can have both the items for the cost of shipping.

Thanks,

B.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi there,

I have a pair of Simms Youth Small waders in used (good) conditions. The waders are stockingfoot but comes with a pair of Redington size 3 wading boots. My daughter just grew out of it. She is 10.

If you are looking for a pair of quality waders for your child please PM me. You can have both the items for the cost of shipping.

Thanks,

B.

This is very kind of you.

Roland

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, this would be too big for a 3 year old. I bought it for my daughter when she was 7. She is tall for her age. Check out Simms website for more details about sizing. Hope they have it somewhere.

I like to support any kid who wants to be outdoors, especially fishing. this is just a small gesture towards that.

Thanks,

B

·
OregonNoob
39 Posts
If Soupy944 doesn't end up taking the waders and boots I'll take them off your hands. My daughter would utilize them to the fullest extent when she's old enough

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Tanner and I live close (and fishing partners) I have a kid that could them until his daughter is old enough, my son could make use and continue to pay it forward to his daughter! I'll cover shipping or whatever

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All,
thanks for all your interest. Looks like there are a lot of lucky kids who get to go fishing with their adult guardians around here. that is really cool.

The waders+boots are spoken for. It is going to Soupy944.

Thanks again,

b.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts