Spey Pages banner

81 - 100 of 814 Posts

·
Arthurs Seat
Hardy,Sharpes,Burkies,Meisers Saracione
298 Posts
Hey S killy , i'll take the rod wrapper if still up for grabs.

Thanks, Jim.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Jim the rod wrapper is yours Ed the fly box is yours.
Kyleedge the fly lines are yours.
PM me with your address and I will get them off to you.

Merry Christmas

Skilly

·
Registered
498 Posts
update thread remove post lwhen item is gone.

Hey guys when the item you posted is gone why not remove it then this thread wont be a hundred pages long

Skilly

·
Arthurs Seat
Hardy,Sharpes,Burkies,Meisers Saracione
298 Posts
Thanks Skilly, sending pm.

Seth, you've come up with a real cracker with this thread. One of the best I've come across since visiting this site.......cheers brother!!

Will post up some things when I get home after Christmas.

Merry Christmas boys!!

Jim

·
FISHIN' FREELANCER
1,425 Posts
My present arrived today.. AWSOME jacket!! Many thanks Seth :) Have a great holiday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
tying materials

I'm getting chenille and some fur from Jabrowning24.

Looked over what I have and can send on some fur.
Moose mane, antalope, NW deer and a shorter 3/4" brown fur.

speynube

Still available

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
Hey guys when the item you posted is gone why not remove it then this thread wont be a hundred pages long

Skilly
I've not participated in the thread yet, but plan to once things slow down a bit with Christmas and kids, etc. Really enjoying reading it and seeing all of the different items up for grabs. I kind of like the fact that this is 7 pages long instead of just a few posts as it shows the level of generosity being demonstrated by a bunch of goodhearted Spey Pages folks. Very cool thread!

·
Banned
894 Posts
up for grabs

Snowbee double taper 6wt line, never spooled. I put the braided loop on one end and put on line slick, hope someone can put it to good use. Merry Xmas to you all, Ed GONE TO GOOD PEOPLE

·
Registered
286 Posts
My gear is in storage at present as we just moved into a new place. As soon as the Christmas rush is over, I'll look to see what I can contribute. Merry Christmas all...

Rick

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Just a suggestion

To avoid any confusion it should be first post requesting item,...No private PM's without thread post Feel free to pm after the thread post.

Just Saying This is such a great thread we do not need it tainted.. I have given, I have received and I hope to do both again....

81 - 100 of 814 Posts