Spey Pages banner

21 - 40 of 814 Posts

·
bigfish
407 Posts
Macaw feathers

I've got more blue and yellow macaw than I'd ever use in two lifetimes. If someone in Canada is having trouble finding a nice pair, I'd be happy to send them after Xmas. If you're in the states I'll need a bit of help with the shipping.

Will
I would love to take some macaw feathers off you hands big willy. I will post something to pay forward tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Macaw feathers

Sign me up for the final pair Big Willy. Will send pm and dig something out for the pay it forward today.

Hodge

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
great post

I dont have much but since im on the receiving end of this generosity I had to dig! I have a gallon size ziploc of chenille (various colors), some good chunks of black bear fur, and a couple ounces of marabou (pink, chartreuse, and teal)... I know this isnt much but figured it could help someone just getting started in tying. Oh, I also have a small fishpond chest pack that I never use if someone wants it! Some great guys on this forum, im proud to be a member!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Jabrowning24

I'm in for the materials if you still have them. I'll post after checking out what I have.
Sending a pm
speynube

·
Registered
170 Posts
Double hooks

Ive got some Partridge of Redditch double Salmon hooks (30) in various sizes to whoever can use them.
Post a "I'll take em" and a pm with your address and I get them sent off next week.

Hats off to the thread starter, great idea.

Hodge

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Please Please

I would like

Anything in particular you are shy on I have some great Marabou????

Ive got some Partridge of Redditch double Salmon hooks (30) in various sizes to whoever can use them.
Post a "I'll take em" and a pm with your address and I get them sent off next week.

Hodge

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Thanks Hodge

A very Happy Holidays

And a Merry Fishmas

I would like

Anything in particular you are shy on I have some great Marabou????

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
A New Home has been found

Off to get some use :D I am feeling warm and fuzzy
I am in with a XL Columbia Fly Vest with integrated Snaps for Nippers and Hemostats used once. Great vest for a beginner

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Great idea for a thread - and it seems it's more than me that thinks so!! :)

I'd get involved, but seeing I'm 3000+ miles away minimum to the east coast, and postage is getting more expensive by the minute, so I'll be watching from the sidelines!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Maybe

Some like minded anglers on your side of the pond could feel the love

:razz::razz::razz:

Great idea for a thread - and it seems it's more than me that thinks so!! :)

I'd get involved, but seeing I'm 3000+ miles away minimum to the east coast, and postage is getting more expensive by the minute, so I'll be watching from the sidelines!!

Mike

·
Registered
155 Posts

Hodge
Ill take some doubles if still around. Ill take a look through the boxes and try to find something to move along.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ambush

Im not sure if this is simply offered to caddis but if nobody else wants it I certainly could.... I have already been on the giving and receiving end of this thread so if anyone else wants it send it there first!

BTW this is awesome! We need to make this an annual gig! I love it.

I would love to have this vest>I have an ambush 10 wt.line if it is any good to you .

·
Registered
170 Posts
Doubles are all gone

The double hooks are spoken for guys.

I will be posting some more tying supplies when I find time to dig through the unused stuff under the bench...

Hodge

·
Ethie24
147 Posts
Great idea

Matthew lebret-

I'll put that 8wt to use if you still have it? I'm sure I can put together something for this. Fantastic idea though.

21 - 40 of 814 Posts