2,635 Posts
Image Not available

To me anyways

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
feedback

Anybody willing to give me some feedback on Paul Rossman? The fly is nice and framed well, don't know much about MR.Rossman or how well he is known in the spey circle. Selling for a friend that has quite a few framed pieces. Just wondering if anyone likes this fly or follows Rossman?
Thanks for looking. jeff

·
Registered
879 Posts
Anybody willing to give me some feedback on Paul Rossman? The fly is nice and framed well, don't know much about MR.Rossman or how well he is known in the spey circle. Selling for a friend that has quite a few framed pieces. Just wondering if anyone likes this fly or follows Rossman?
Thanks for looking. jeff
Hi Jeff, I am friends with Paul. He is probably the single most technically gifted fly tyer I've ever known. Not to mention unbelievably creative. He's mainly known for tying large display/artistic flies like the one you're selling here, but he also has some great original trout flies for our local Farmington River. Great dude...has been very helpful to me over the years

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Love the fly, and love Pauls tying. If I had the spare cash I'd jump at this offer. I don't know if Paul is known in the "spey" world, but he is definately known world wide for his incredible skill at fly tying.

This is definately a treasure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts